Friday, May 8, 2009

Upcoming Show!


So.....we've got a super fun show coming up at The Mint. It's a great line up - we're headlining with Smith and Pyle -Shawnee Smith and Missi Pyle's band - they are some talented, hysterical hottie mamma's, you'll love em. You can check them out at www.smithandpyle.com. AND- I'll be celebrating my birthday - 21 baby, yeah! I'll take my first sip of booze ever, woohoo! Anyone fooled.......anyone....?

The night goes like this - Chuck Mead at 8pm, Smith and Pyle at 9pm, us at 10pm and Paul Chesne Band at 11pm. It is $12 at the door BUT if you print the flyer (the event pic) it's only $8. Or you can pre-order your tickets for $10 at www.themintla.com. Which is not a bad idea as our last show sold out!
Is that too many options? Hmm. Probably.

Anywho- really hope you can come celebrate with me and check out the great artists we're playing with!
xoxo
Gossip Girl
oops, I hate it when that happens!
-BDC

No comments:

Post a Comment