Friday, September 24, 2010

Heather, Hellcats, & Desperate Housewives!

Hey peeps! So..... as I mentioned in the last post, we had featured tunes on back-to-back episodes of Hellcats!! The songs are "Can You Hear Me" and "Let it Ride," and they are both available on iTunes so go get em!  You can also listen to full versions of the songs on our youtube channel


We also just got word that we will have a song on next week's Desperate Housewives! We're big fans of the show so we're very excited - it'll be "Love on the Run" from our first album so keep an ear out!  


I also had the opportunity to head out to NYC recently and be a part of the Heathers: The Musical Concert series at Joe's Pub!  Would I miss the chance to rock blue eyeshadow and ginormous hair? Um.....not a chance!! The pic above is a "self-portrait" in the dressing room before the show- I'm with Christine Lakin, Alex Ellis, and Annaleigh Ashford - awesome ladies from the cast! And yes, that is all my real hair.  Hello teasing brush! I know, it's scary.  


The show is fantastic - it's from Laurence O'Keefe (Legally Blonde) & Kevin Murphy (Reefer Madness) and directed by Andy Fickman - and the show is a total riot.  I'd tell you some of the lines I got to say but my mom would probably wash my mouth out with soap, so you'll just have to see it for yourself! But it stays very true to the original film so you get the idea.....! 


Here's are a couple of articles with more info if you're interested!  Check out the awesome cast, see rehearsal pics, and read reviews of the show.....it was such a blast! 
HEATHERS, THE MUSICAL, WITH BROKEDOWN CADILLAC SINGER, CORRI ENGLISH
WANT TO SEE WHAT 'HEATHERS' LOOKS LIKE AS A MUSICAL?
HEATHERS: THE MUSICAL
PHOTO COVERAGE: HEATHERS IN REHEARSAL!



No comments:

Post a Comment